Ok so would you like your Windows Vista Beta 2 keys early? well now you can!
I heard about this earlier today but I wasent going to publish it until later tonight as I’m still trying to finish of my course work, but hey as I’ve just noticed that Barty has already posted about it, I might as well post my one too now, especially as I’ve just finished my course work! 🙂
Ok here’s what to do:
- First of go to the Microsoft Office 2007 “Get the Beta” Site
- Select your Country
- Log in to your Passport/Windows Live ID account (if your not already)
- And now to be quick, you should quickly notice that before the next page loads that your browser has an url like this in the browser address bar: https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperience/scripts/office.aspx
- Well what you need to do now is either take a screenshot of that or press “ESC” on your keyboard to stop the page from loading.
- Now once you have that url replace office.aspx with vista.aspx and enter it into the address bar and load it.
- You should then be forwarded to the Windows Vista Download/Key page.
And that’s it! 😀