Yesterday myself and three others from the University of Kent headed down to Reading for Microsoft’s Technet UK Ready for a New Day: Launch of Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows Vista and 2007 Microsoft Office System (aka the EVO Launch). And well we just want to say that we thought it was brilliant!
So well done to everybody who helped orgainse it, you done a great job, some of the people who presented and/or managed the servers include:
- Phil Cross, IT Professional Audience Manager, Microsoft UK Ltd.
- Eileen Brown, Manager, Technical Evangelist Team, Microsoft UK Ltd.
- James O’Neill (managing the servers)
- Steve Lamb
- Melville Thomson
- Jane Lewis
- Jason Langridge
- Arthur Pounder, UC User Group UK and Messaging and Mobility User Group
- Andy Malone
- Brett Johnson
- Jessica Gruber
- Bob Walker (no blog yet)
- Rod Gordon, Access User Group and Office User Group
- Adam Shepherd
And here’s a list of the main topics covered by them:
- IT Keynote Simplify How People Work Together
- Exchange Server 2007 Deployment
- Secure Mobile Productivity
- Unified Communications
- Infrastructure Protection
- Compliance and Records Management
- Protecting Your Company’s Intellectual Property
- IT Keynote Help Protect and Manage Content
- Business Intelligence (Keynote and Demo Sessions)
- Enterprise Project & Portfolio Management
- Data Visualization with Visio 2007
- IT Keynote Reduce IT Costs and Improve Security
- Exchange Server 2007 Operational Efficiency
- Windows Vista Operational Efficiency
Once again thanks Microsoft, it was absolutely brilliant and hey James nice to finally meet you, thanks for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 memory stick, it’s cool!
And hey peeps why not check out My EVO Launch + Night out in Reading Flickr set, theres some pretty cool pics in it!
Also here’s the Power Point from the event, it’s also worth checking out: