Find the Live Earth wallpaper you are looking for below.
- Find the right size for you: right-click on your desktop, select “Properties”, select the “Settings” tab, note the dimensions in “Screen Resolution / Area”
- Click on the size you want (800×600, 1024×768, 1280×1024 or 1680×1050)
- Right-click on the image and click “Set as Background” (or “Set as Wallpaper”)
- Click on the size you want (if in doubt, choose the largest as Mac will adjust to fit)
- Control-click on the link and select Download Image – save image to desktop
Go to Apple menu > System Preferences > Personal – select “Desktop”. On the “Collection” pulldown, select “Choose Folder” and find the image
Now, you’re ready to go!