Archive for October, 2008
It’s been quite a while since I last posted or updated anything on this site. My apologies to those of you who frequently visit my site hoping for some updates, so much has gone on in my life within the last 4 months that I have had hardly any spare time to keep this blog updated.
Some of the things which I have done include:
- Spending quality time with my Family and Beautiful Girlfriend Emily who I have been going out with for exactly 6 months now.
- Deciding whether or not to move in with my Girlfriend so we can see whether or not we would be able to live or not under the same roof together.
- Helping my Girlfriend out at college on her Progression to University Course.
- Visiting London on Several occasions that of which included staying at The Baglioni, a Luxury Hotel next to Kensington Gardens in London.
- Going Camping at Abbey Wood and Biking around Kent.
- Going to Reading Festival 2008 Great Fun!
- Going to The Madonna Sticky and Sweet UK Tour 2008 Concert.
- Searching and going to Job interviews within the IT Industry.
- And finally going to my Grandmas Funeral Yesterday.
So yeah it’s been one hell of a road and this little list doesn’t even scratch the tip of the iceberg, so much more has gone on, both good and bad!
I’m not sure when I will be able to update my blog again but I hoping it will be soon.
Take care everyone.