Welcome to Perivale,
A well-ordered town in the West, we currently offer unrestricted views of the sunsets of YAMS. Once you have been set up with a plot and have built your home, join us in making Perivale the best place to live in YAMS!
Town buildings and attractions include:
- The observation tower
- The Post office
- The Riverside pleasaunce
- The Library
- The Vets
- The Stables
- The Theatre
- The Puzzle maze
Town plot regulations:
Materials for main outside walls:
- All types of smooth stone materials. Not stone brick.
- White stone slabs for detail such as corners / rims.
Materials for main outside roof:
- Stone brick stairs and slabs.
- White stone slabs
- Smooth stone as extra detail.
Materials for other outside areas within plot area:
- All types of glass for windows.
- All types of fences, iron bars, walls for balcony rails.
- Small amount of other materials for outside furniture such as lampposts, glowstone. seats, tables etc
Dimensions and plot sizes:
- Your plot size is 14x14 this includes your house walls.
- Do not build on or over the imaginary plot border marked in the 4 corners by fences and redstone lamps.
- You must only have 2 levels above ground to your house.
- You may have a pointy roof with an attic inside.
- Basements are allowed, you will be encased in bedrock.
You can build over plot line by 1 block. If it's:
- Slopped roof overhang using stairs or slabs.
- One high row of leaves as a shrub around the house base.
- Flowers + pots, ferns, vines, tall grass and bushes.
- Signs, torches and trap doors flush against your wall.
- Small window boxes at 4 or more blocks above ground.
- If not sure just ask! Don't forget we have /modreq
Eviction / House removal due to inactivity:
- If you are going to be inactive please tell us for how long by posting in the forums or leaving signs at house.
- If you are inactive for months, don't take part in the community, break town rules or even just login and out to try and reset your inactive period we may remove your house and you will have to start back in sandbox!
If you would like to use any other material not specified here you must contact the staff member in charge of this town to have it reviewed.
We ask the above so all houses fit in nicely with the town style.
When asking for sandbox approval you do not need to specify which part of the town you want to live in, only the main town name.
When you are approved please move into the first available plot next to someone instead of going out of the way.
Staff member in charge: