Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

Hitching Posts [Suggestion]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Nicole_07

Nicole_07

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

In every town we should add "hitching posts" outside of the farms and other community building because a lot of people get around on horse and its annoying trying to find your horse because there was nowhere to hitch it. Just an idea, it wouldn't take very long to set up either :P

~Nicole

SteerpikeSister

SteerpikeSister

Obsidian Smasher

• Moderators
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationNewcastle Upon Tyne

in my town we have a communal stable. ~:)

I've got a flannel to wash my face,when it gets mucky I feel disgrace.Do you like Horlicks, do you like chips?I've got a hundred pairs of lips!

darrenstraight

darrenstraight

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,353 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom
There's no reason why towns can't have these, I'm quite surprised the only town to do anything for horses so far is perivale!

If you would like see something horse specific like this in your town of farefall it might be worth posting about it in the farefall topic so ryan can hopefuly approve and you and others can build it!

YAMS - Yet Another Minecraft Server  - You Are My Slaves :ph34r:

ryanfenton

ryanfenton

Obsidian Smasher

• Moderators
  • 960 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire, England
This is what can be included in the new animal farms once I get round to making a post :P

ruddles1325

ruddles1325

Iron Picker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationStuck in the public static void.

I think that she means having a couple of posts outside each building, so that when riding from one building to the next, you can hitch your horse there qhilst you go in.

It's true that we should also have stables in every town, but I see the use of having one or two hitching posts outside every building.

The Druid of Lûhn ••• Builder of Cairns.

TFFbanner2-small.png

SwanofWar

SwanofWar

Iron Picker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIn My Imagination

I like ruddles idea, we should add good hitching spread over every town, like in the good ol' days :P

SteerpikeSister

SteerpikeSister

Obsidian Smasher

• Moderators
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationNewcastle Upon Tyne

people in Perivale use our lamp-posts for this purpose.

I've got a flannel to wash my face,when it gets mucky I feel disgrace.Do you like Horlicks, do you like chips?I've got a hundred pairs of lips!

Nikki_Nutta

Nikki_Nutta

Diamond Miner

• Moderators
  • 710 posts
  • LocationPine Lane - Snowheim

we have a lot of posts holding up the walkways of Snowheim that can be used for this purpose :)

Always be yourself,

Unless you can be a pirate.

Then always be a pirate.

Trusin123

Trusin123

Coal Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Rofl I have to agree

ronkrt

ronkrt

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Red dead redemption this reminds me of:) I agree %200

darrenstraight

darrenstraight

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,353 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom

Please do not bump old topics. I will now close this topic as it's been discussed already, it's up to town moderators if they want to do anything else other than what they have now. Thanks.

YAMS - Yet Another Minecraft Server  - You Are My Slaves :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users