Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

I'm RebelGTP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RebelGTP

RebelGTP

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have been playing Minecraft for about a year now and I enjoy building and mining.

I was alerted to the existence of this community by the site for the YAMS application that I use to run a private in-home server.

Nikki_Nutta

Nikki_Nutta

Diamond Miner

• Moderators
  • 710 posts
  • LocationPine Lane - Snowheim

Hiya

thanks for posting a whitelist request!

Whilst you are waiting to be whitelisted please check out the server rules here: http://www.darrenstr...1-server-rules/ and the forum rules here: http://www.darrenstr...92-forum-rules/

Is RebelGTP the correct spelling for your in game name? Also have you ever been banned before?

I should be in game later tonight (about 2 hours from now), or some time tomorrow to process your application if another mod/admin has not be able to by then.

look forward to seeing you in game soon

-Nikki         

Always be yourself,

Unless you can be a pirate.

Then always be a pirate.

darrenstraight

darrenstraight

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,353 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom

Hello,

Thank you for finding us, I would like to welcome you to YAMS, our family friendly community server.   :D

I'm sorry about the delay, though we have been waiting on your answer to the above question. You'll be happy to know that I have gone ahead and whitelisted you.

When you join you will be greeted by the community and given a tour by a member of staff, or possibly a willing member if no staff are on.

If no one can give you a tour, please proceed to the rules room on your own and read all the info from that room and then make your way down spawn tower reading the commands too.

Once you have reached the ground floor of spawn tower with the compass directions in the floor please proceed north towards sandbox.

Once you arrive at sandbox please read the sandbox rules, the front of the board on the left. This board is pretty big but very detailed explaining that you are in sandbox to build a house and get to know the community better before you decide which town you would like to move too.

Please make sure you read everything that you need too, as it explains everything very well and ensures everything runs smoothly for both me and you and everyone else on the server.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask, we are all here to help.   :)

Thank you,
Darren

YAMS - Yet Another Minecraft Server  - You Are My Slaves :ph34r:

RebelGTP

RebelGTP

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Apologies, I did not receive a notification that this was replied to. I also work a lot so I may only be around once in a while...

A few things to tidy up:

not banned, ever (except from here currently)

In game name is exactly as it it in game.

I do not have multiple accounts

RebelGTP

RebelGTP

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Sad... This place is shutting down...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users