Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

um excuse me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

carrot309

carrot309

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCuba

um excuse me why the hell did you all ban me for no reason whatsoever this is a family friendly server not a ban festival you know what whenever i try to get on it says "you have been permanently banned by darrenstraight" and you know what the reason is? "reason: You have been banned!" excuSE ME

changingtuna88

changingtuna88

Obsidian Smasher

• Moderators
  • 891 posts
  • LocationLong Island,New York

If you could please tell us the exact username you are using to connect to the server I can see if I can figure out why you are not able to get on.

Posted Image

Don't forget to vote for Player of the Month!

darrenstraight

darrenstraight

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,353 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom

We have not heard back from you, but I have found out your username was miaben123.

You were banned in July 2012 for not only letting your brother use your account when you quite clearly knew he was banned but also for pestering us constantly asking we give him a second chance, you were given multiple warning that if you continued to spam and pester us that you would be banned - you carried on so you were therefore banned.

Latter on you tried a different account, this was also banned.

YAMS - Yet Another Minecraft Server  - You Are My Slaves :ph34r:

carrot309

carrot309

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationCuba

My name is miaben123

AND I WAS BANNED AND I DON'T KNOW WHY BECAUSE WHEN I WAS LIKE NINE OR SOMETHING I GOT ON AND YOU ALL BANNED MY SIX YEAR OLD BROTHER BECAUSE SOMEONE HACKED HIM AND GREIFED AND THEN I GOT BANNED FOR ASKING WHY HE WAS BANNED

can me and benmia123 get whitelisted again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users