Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

Museum? [SUGGESTION]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

jay1936

jay1936

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationengland

Hi.

whilst waiting to be whitelisted i had a really cool idea that you might all like, however, i'm not sure if it's possible/ or if i've posted in the right place. but i read from darren on another post that we might be able to go back to the old world at some point, perhaps we could make this into a type of museum, if the builds are still there, we'd need to world protect it tho so it can be preserved, but for those that have been with yams for a while it might be nice for you to go back there to see the past. and to remember old memories that you have of building and working together, and also for the new members like myself to see what you all got up to :3 ( of course i can see that now in the new world but you know what i mean )

sorry for the long suggestion, hope it made sense.

thanks,

Jay1936

Edited by jay1936, 18 June 2015 - 06:40 AM.

Master_Guardian

Master_Guardian

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Sounds like a great idea!

People can donate stuff like blocks from structures, artifacts from structures, and other items/blocks.

^
|
By the way I got that idea from paulsoaresjr's Mindcrack Season 4 series. Check it out to see what I mean. :)

Good luck with the museum!

-MG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users