Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

Mining Camp Outposts? [SUGGESTION]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Master_Guardian

Master_Guardian

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
What would you think of mining outposts around the mining world, for players to stop/mine and/or wait out the night? We could put maybe 5-7 outposts spread out around the world, to kind of even them out but not make them too common. Hope someone likes this suggestion. I'll make a rough draft on my Singleplayer and post a screenshot soon.

-MG

SteerpikeSister

SteerpikeSister

Obsidian Smasher

• Moderators
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationNewcastle Upon Tyne

its a good idea and had been suggested before but unpractical as when the mining world is refreshed we would have to spend a lot of time locating areas for these structures and building them. thank you for the suggestions though, and keep them coming, we are always looking for ways to improve. :)

I've got a flannel to wash my face,when it gets mucky I feel disgrace.Do you like Horlicks, do you like chips?I've got a hundred pairs of lips!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users