Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

Please whitelist me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Holly_17

Holly_17

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm 9 years old and love building things in Minecraft. Please whitelist me.

changingtuna88

changingtuna88

Obsidian Smasher

• Moderators
  • 891 posts
  • LocationLong Island,New York

Hey!

I am sorry that it has taken so long for you to get a response, it is mostly my fault for not being active enough on the forums, and that the server will be shutting down soon, but if you would still like to join for the few weeks that it will remain online, I will go ahead and whitelist you.

Once you connect to the server, please make your way down spawn tower and proceed to read the rules. After that, you should be prompted to complete a quest in chat, which will teach you the general layout of spawn and hopefully be a fun adventure too   :)

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them.

Enjoy your time here, sorry for the inconveniences.

-Tuna

Posted Image

Don't forget to vote for Player of the Month!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users