Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

Whitelist request

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

lolly_c

lolly_c

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
Requesting whitelisting for lolly_c. I want to learn new minecraft techniques and play in a fun environment

changingtuna88

changingtuna88

Obsidian Smasher

• Moderators
  • 891 posts
  • LocationLong Island,New York

Requesting whitelisting for lolly_c. I want to learn new minecraft techniques and play in a fun environment

Hey There!

Unfortunately, the YAMS minecraft server has been shut down. Thank you for expressing interest in joining, but I am afraid you will have to find another server to play on. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please ask. :)

Have a great day!

-Tuna

Posted Image

Don't forget to vote for Player of the Month!

darrenstraight

darrenstraight

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,353 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom

Unfortunately has Tuna mentioned we are now closed, we had a good run but sometimes all things have to come to and end however sad they may be. 

Hey There!

Unfortunately, the YAMS minecraft server has been shut down. Thank you for expressing interest in joining, but I am afraid you will have to find another server to play on. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please ask. :)

Have a great day!

-Tuna

Thank you Tuna as always, you always know where to find me if want to chat. :)

YAMS - Yet Another Minecraft Server  - You Are My Slaves :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users