Welcome to Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
YAMS is a public family friendly minecraft server inviting kids, teens, adults and parents alike to be a part of a community and enjoy the world of Minecraft. Register now to post an introduction topic and request to be whitelisted on YAMS if you are not already whitelisted. Once registered you will also be able to join in on all the fun and exciting community topics on the forums. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account and be a part of our minecraft community!

YAMS is closing down.

IMPORTANT: YAMS is unfortunately closing down, please read here.

Photo

PvP Arena Capture The Flag [SUGGESTION]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Noize

Noize

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
hi, ive always wanted to make a capture the flag arena, the basic idea being that there would be 2 teams maybe 3vs3
equiped with a sword and maybe an archer they must make their way to the opposite team flag and disemmble their flag which would consist of two fences stacked ontop of each other and a blue/red block of wool(obviously ressebling a flag)
the team would then have to assemble it back at their own base to receive apoint(their would be a referee)
and then within this there could be server clans and other game types.

Regards

Noize
Posted Image

carcar134134

carcar134134

Dirt Farmer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
ohcome on i just had this idea and it was turned down ;)

Noize

Noize

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
oh really?
sorry i didnt know but it is a great idea right ;)

Noize
Posted Image

Satch2096

Satch2096

Iron Picker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
  • LocationChester UK
I love the Idea of having more "games" on th server, especially if it brings the community together. I know that your idea was similar to this CarCar but it wasn't that it was turned down, more the fact that we already have an arena built in the server and that usually they are big a bulky. I also quite liked your idea CarCar, I think because of the increased interest in these team based games, it may be worth you both speaking to Madrad (Our events organiser) about organising some games. You two could maybe organise to refurbish the ice hockey rink/arena and make it more accessible to implementing different game types, like your capture the flag idea ;)

Ben AKA Satch2096

carcar134134

carcar134134

Dirt Farmer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
ok thx ;)

Noize

Noize

Dirt Farmer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
thanks for the feed back satch ;)

Noize
Posted Image

JBryant

JBryant

Gold Getter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationTennessee, USA
hmm...I distinctly remember saying:

Perhaps some of your ideas could be combined with the arenas we already have.?.

Could be just me though, my memory is a little fuzzy sometimes from all the cat hair Hopper leaves on my keyboard when he is trying to talk on mumble!
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest. --Mark Twain

xXsiyrXx

xXsiyrXx

Iron Picker

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Locationeast coast, usa
i want a capture the flag :D there could be a three story tower and wool in a chest on the top and we have to go and place it in your chest, so on a so forth

darrenstraight

darrenstraight

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 7,353 posts
  • LocationKent, United Kingdom
I am moving this to event suggestions so we can keep track of this, also becuase it's more suited to an event.

26/05/12 - Locked topic as this was the old world, we will look at one for the new world.

YAMS - Yet Another Minecraft Server  - You Are My Slaves :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users