Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
desto4253

Your Server Is My Life

To who it may concern (darren),
Im Would very much enjoy being invited back to the server i thought we were getting alnog very nicely the reason i destroyed that block is so me and yozen frogurt could get thru and find fresh land to create a mansion resort on and we didnt want to travel on foot then i moved the tracks so it will stop you and created a booster so you can keep gonig and i started tracks back when i finished them i was on my way back when my mom yelled at me to shut off teh computer so i couldnt replace the piece please i really enjoy your server and everyone on there and playing with others and having these ideas is what gets me through my day of being bullied and getting yelled at by teachers please consider me back

With deepest of regrets, Colin Sweeney (desto4253)

[quote name='desto4253' timestamp='1297720067' post='18']
To who it may concern (darren),
Im Would very much enjoy being invited back to the server i thought we were getting alnog very nicely the reason i destroyed that block is so me and yozen frogurt could get thru and find fresh land to create a mansion resort on and we didnt want to travel on foot then i moved the tracks so it will stop you and created a booster so you can keep gonig and i started tracks back when i finished them i was on my way back when my mom yelled at me to shut off teh computer so i couldnt replace the piece please i really enjoy your server and everyone on there and playing with others and having these ideas is what gets me through my day of being bullied and getting yelled at by teachers please consider me back

With deepest of regrets, Colin Sweeney (desto4253)
[/quote]