Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

Hey Im jackpot7001 Yes my minecraft is Jackpot7001 I would like to be on the White List I like Wood planks and Swords Im very new to mine craft so I barely know anything So I can nto be a superman But i am a very good builder Because I had the offline version for a couple of months.

I also like to adventure and rp alot im very good at it I like the type or rps where its a group of people jsut adventuring and if anyone has seen SOF (shadow Of Israphel) Thats the type of rp i like

Hey, I would like to be whitelisted I love to play Minecraft all the time so that meens if ya whitelist me I will be arnound lots I am very helpfull I like to rp as a adventuerer
I also like to build alot of things with wood I can be very creative (if you havent notice by the lack of grammar and speeling I have im 13)

Hello jackpot7001,

First of all welcome to YAMS.

Next, I noticed you created 3 different posts in different locations, was there a reason for this?

I have merged all your posts into this single post here.

How did you get into Minecraft? You say you're new, how long have you been playing for?

I have not whitelisted you yet, id like to hear back from you first as there really was no need to post 3 times. :)

Thanks,
Darren

Hey thanks for responding, The reason I posted 3 different times is because I wanted to make sure my post got read X) im also kinda new to writing on minecraft fourums too. I got into minecraft from seeing my brother play this was i think in 2010 of march so i started playing (the offline version) the way I got minecraft made me a evil genuis it asked me to login but there was no passworrd only the username section so Icould be anyone I wanted online I have been notch Honeydew And a whole bunch of people from the yogcast but since I bought the game It has disabled me from that use.
I have been plaing since this day about 1 year I love to build stuff with wood planks i can make some pretty cool creations in minecraft if i have my own time
(when I say 1 years I played the offline version for that time so technically I didnt have mincecraft but i also did at the same time)

-Thanks for responding Jackpot7001

Hi again,

You seem very entusticastic on wantining to join us which is good! :) But please dont spam the forums... :)

Hopefuly by now you have read the forum + server rules if not please take a look. I am going to whitelist you now, please ensure you read the rules at spawn tower (level 5) and start by building in sandbox.. :) You will find more info at sandbox in terms of how to get approved from there. Also public farm and mine near by.

Welcome to YAMS and thanks for joining.

Darren

What dont you understand by second chances? Im not very happy at all with you right now... theres 2 signs clearly marked at spawn tower telling you not to jump the fences yet you do so anyway... why do you not read or listen? I understand you are young but that is no excuse to disobey rules.

If it's too much of a long walk then I suggest you /sethome and /home which is explained in spawn tower as well as on these forums and also in /help.

Do not let me catch you going against the rules again, you are very lucky I unbanned you do not ruin it.

[quote name='Jackpot7001' timestamp='1317419513' post='4692']
I did not think jumping over a fence was a big deal...
[/quote]

The thing is you have been in trouble before, even if you say it was your brother, how do we know it wasnt you who grifed? It was your account... You also spammed members. Still I gave you a second chance.

You jumped the fence disobeying the sign and he community who told you not to - the rules are clear... Why break them? And don't say because it's a long walk that's no excuse.

[quote name='Jackpot7001' timestamp='1317423760' post='4698']
I didn't think jumping over a fence is a ban...
The sign well idk why I did I jsut don't have much memory due to my ADHD
[/quote]

Well it doesnt say ban but neither does it say I wont ban... anyway I didnt say I banned you... and it's common sense.... if you are not sure if you can do something then why not ask? Though if a sign says not to do something.... then it's probably best not too... even more so when the community tells you quite clearly not to....

You are on your final warning. I suggest we leave it at that. Though one more thing, please stop with these talks of guilds... we are not a guild server, there of course is each town but we dont compete against each other we work together as one big family community.

I know i stoped talkin about guilds adn umm my house is ready for new approvial thanks to Jon for helping me out when im done I would like my offical hosue to be near his :3 thanks for readin!