Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
carcarissryy

Hear me out.

Ok first off I would like to say I'm sorry and I know what I did was wrong, childish, and stupid and I can't fix what I already did but I have an idea if you will just listen. I know there is not much I can do but if you will let me back on your wonderful server I will agree to be stripped of all my items and house and have to restart just as if I was brand-new to the server. It's not much but at least it might get me back on the server. I really hope you think about this and I will never do it again on ANY server. Please, and thank-you for the time you took to read this (and hopefully reply).-carcar134134

Thank you for being honest. I’m sorry though but I don’t see how you can expect me to unban someone who stole from people all over the community. Stealing is not forgiven lightly especially such a substantial amount as you stole. I told you the following on the 1[sup]st[/sup] of September 2010 in reply to a message you sent me.

[quote]Dear *****,

You will not be unbanned, you stole from various people all over on more then one day - Im still finding chests now that you stole from. Your ip and account remains banned.

We are very clear with our rules, broken my anyone and action is taken.

I can only hope you learn from your mistakes for the next server you join.

Kind Regards,
Darren[/quote]

The last email I recieved from you was:

[quote]
Yes i realize that but i would like access to the forums just tologoff
[/quote]

I will repeat again you will NOT be unbanned.

Creating a new account for the forums shows no remorse at all it only shows that you can still not abide by the rules and accept what you have done.