Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

um... darren has see me play already and i'm enjoying your server very much! This is actually now my favorite server! Please whitelist me! I'm pretty new to minecraft yet i like to make new/random/cool new things. My lot is #23 and come see it whenever you want! I have been approved or i think i did and hope to know everyone! Bonding with my many neighbors and i really enjoy it. hope to have fun! ~ Ca55i3

Hey,

I guess you must be unjailed now... I hope you are not going to steal from me again or Brainsss, wasnt a wise move! ;-)

I hope you're enjoying YAMS... I did see the button after a while but it was after I left the signs. You still need to improve on your house a little. The suggestions I said. :)

See you in game, thanks for being a part of YAMS! :D

Darren

ummm actually this was right before i logged in. and i'm still regretful and sorry, VERY SORRY. MY MISTAKE has made me not sleep for the past night...*sigh ........... thanks for forgiving me. :) it makes me feel better.

[quote name='ca55i3' timestamp='1317760197' post='4847']
ummm actually this was right before i logged in. and i'm still regretful and sorry, VERY SORRY. MY MISTAKE has made me not sleep for the past night...*sigh ........... thanks for forgiving me. :) it makes me feel better.
[/quote]

It's ok! :) I dont want anyone not getting sleep over things like this, just a little miss understanding thats all. Hopefuly we have improved your house a little now that we did some work on it and we can get you approved! :)

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to that. I'll take some time to choose which town i will move to. :) Thx for forgiving me once again

I've been wondering by you have banned you friend, Jackpot7001? i was just wondering, i saw him few days ago. was it because of the tall house? sorry if i'm too curious. You dont have to tell me, i just am curious, and you know how this feels~

We can't and wont go into detail about specific bannings, what i can say is this user like yourself was given another chance after breaking the rules, however he/she carried on breaking various rules so subsequently was banned.

There is only so many chances we can give to one single person :)