Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Hi Everyone[/font]
[font="'comic sans ms"]My Minecraft username is BadJokeRay and I'd like to apply to join your server. I'm a Canadian[/font]
[font="'comic sans ms"]Kid willing to help build structures and build the largest structures I'm able to. I'm just looking for a free and liberal server with places to build anywhere and any time. Please accept my introduction and I'd like to get ready to build![/font]

[font="'comic sans ms"] Sincerely, BadJokeRay[/font]

Only 50 minutes between posts! D: So impatient. It takes some time for a mod/admin to come online, see who had made requests, and add them to the whitelist. But as SteerpikeSister said, why not tell us some more about yourself? What's the best thing you've built, what's a good seed you've found, what do you like to do outside Minecraft? :D

Well I guess I'm impatient indeed, but since you ask, here's some more info about myself:

I'm planning, in singleplayer, a large city able to fit 1.25 million people (yeah this is ambitious) filled with skyscrapers and farms, but so far I've only built 2 structures in that area. Other than that I've built a huge bowl waterfall similar to Niagara falls (vaguely similar) with an obsidian outpost right on its edge with a panel for viewing the entire complex and area beyond it, and an observation panel straight out of the alongside mountain, exactly over streams of water where the water falls, made of bedrock to prevent accidental destruction by Creepers. I haven't found a particular good seed, and outside Minecraft I like to surf the internet, read classic Novels (such as 1984 by George Orwell), write, and watch the news to see what's happening outside the vast, glorious world. My Political beliefs are Liberal (I'll never vote Conservative or Republican! NEVER!!!) and I like watching videos on YouTube (should I mention I'm an Avo Fanboy but I don't grief).

Sincerely, BadJokeRay

P.S I hope to be here soon! Please?

Dear BadJokeRay,

Under careful considertation we feel that on this occasion, this may not be the right server for you.[list]
[*]We do give people second chances if they have been banned elsewhere for a mistake, however you have at least 7 bans.
[*]You say you dont grief but yet you've been banned for griefing at various servers. I can understand one mistake, maybe 2, but not the ammount you have.
[*]You are quite impatient, we are not a rush rush server. We get things done on time, but done right!
[*]Please dont like your own posts in the forums.
[*]The reason behind refusal is nothing to do with your political beliefs.
[*]We beileve in Internet Saftey and that people should not give out their age if they do not feel safe, however on one server you say you are 13 and on here you say you are 25...
[/list]
Regards,
Darren