Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
TIggs

Sup guise!

[quote name='TIggs' timestamp='1318270982' post='5050']
Im Tiggz! All my friends servers are down and i got bored so i was looking for a community to join!
[/quote]

Hello there,

Please tell us a bit about yourself! :) Why do you like to do both in Minecraft and out of MInecraft?

Thanks,
Darren

in minecraft i like building houses or towns and experimenting with different blocks and styles. i also like being part of a team to accomplish goals of building, mining, and whatnot! outside of minecraft i play sax and write songs, mostly third wave ska music provided you know the genre!

btw i fudged up my username on this forum :P my MC username is Tiggz

i had no idea the whitelist process took 5 hours....

[b]EDIT (MOD):[/b] Posts merged.

[quote name='TIggs' timestamp='1318284890' post='5068']
i had no idea the whitelist process took 5 hours....
[/quote]

It hasent been 5 hours yet... ;) and please do not double/triple post, it's quite impatient. Before I whitelist you I suggest you take a read at all the info in here:

[url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/forum/21-server-rules-and-information/"]http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/forum/21-server-rules-and-information/[/url]

What type of builings have you build? Whats your favourite building material?

[quote name='TIggs' timestamp='1318285392' post='5070']
sorry if i sounded impatient i was just wondering cause i was trying to get on and was like hmmm....
[/quote]

Ok im going to whitelist you now, please give it a minute or so! :)

Please make sure you read the rules at spawn (level 5) as well as the info I have provided for you.

See you in YAMS. You can find the sandbox straight ahead as you come out of spawn tower.

Thanks.