Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
racnae

Whitelist-racnae

i haven't been playing minecraft for long (about 1 month) but i've played alpha for a while. Dynamo12xr4 and elsejon told me about the server so i thought i'd join with my friends so that we could meet up on minecraft. i like minecraft and have got 5 maps ongoing with one being a creative map for all testing (redstone, structures, and traps). i usually build my house into hills first to save time on the first night and will then build a log cabn and day by day upgrade it (replace wood planks with cobblestone,cobblestone with ston/sandstone depending on surrounding area).

Hello My Friend, Darren Or A moderator Will Be on here Shortly And Might Whitelist You. Once That is Done You Will have to wait until the next server restart Also When You Join A CSO Will Help you and Show You Around. Be Sure To Read All The Rules When You Join

Always nice to see the server being recommended to friends. Oh welcome to the server by the way :P like Darren said we are very community orientated so it's always nice to know a little bit about the people who join :) anyway, looking forward to seeing you in game

Ben AKA Satch2096