Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Jennercyde

New PC Troubles

As some of you know I have just gotten a new pc, its up and running fine and everything is good, the pc is a Dell Precision but I dont know what numbers or god knows what comes after, everything is fine but the screen is yellow, Ive done the screen options and nothing changes the fact that it's yellow so I think it's to do with the computer tower itself, any body got any experiences with yellow coloured computer monitors lol.

I think its the computer tower settings that is the problem but have no idea how its done that or how to fix it, any ideas guys?

Sounds like the monitor cable to me, have you tried moving it around a little see if that helps? especially at the ends... twist it one way or the other.

Also if you can, try taking the monitor cable out and putting it back in but the other way round - weird but can work! :)

My dad says he checked it and it seems okay, He came round when I phoned him and I think he's done the basic checks like putting a new monitor on it to check, looking at the screen colour options and stuff, that's why I'm very confused at this problem, never come across it before

Sign in to follow this