Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Cush35

Cush35

Hello, I would like to be whitelisted. I was looking up "public" minecraft servers and found yours via google. I've only played single player so far and would like to get into multiplayer. In my private world, I've built an enormous sand/lava castle, a railway through the nether to connect two very distant locations, mined a 20x20 quarry and an extensive strip mining. I would like to join to experience the delight of seeing other players' creations!

Obviously I understand that landscape/ greedy construction/destruction would not be permitted. I was simply trying to demonstrate what I've done.

My favorite building, though my creation experience is somewhat limited, is currently a castle. I am working on a stone brick castle that should be quite impressive when finished. However, I would be fully willing to help other people build their creations until I gain more creative insight.

hi cush35!!, you wont be able to strip mine like that here! :P unfortunetly i cant whitelist, but darrenstraight or other mods can,tell us a lil bit about yourself, like your not possibly? and make sure to hit "edit" dont recomment :)

Hey, I'm going to add you to the whitelist now, but this wont come into effect until the next server restart, please be sure to read the rules on level 5 of the spawn tower (more detailed on the forums) then head down towards the hotel straight ahead of the tower, see you in game.

If you need any help regarding minecraft multiplayer be sure to ask a member of staff or the community, we all like to help :)

Tyler