Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Darkneveah

Minecraft is the new doodling

The title says it all.

My in game name is the name I put on this forum. Darkneveah

Building style community builds to overall help the community to get those lovely street cred. ha :P

The last server among my ex friends I build a GAINT! Mushroom skyscrapper.
Love underwater bases and such.

I enjoy anime, cold weather, video games.

Hey there, welcome to the Forums!
I'm guessing you want to whitelist? If so, please could you tell us a little about yourself? You know, like what kind of stuff you like to build, your favourite building material, your hobbies(in game and out), that kind of thing? It gives us a better idea of what kind of a person you are, that's all. And could you also confirm whether or not your forum username is the same as you Minecraft one?

Thanks,
Captain_Marbles.

[quote name='Darkneveah' timestamp='1319214409' post='5532']
Why wouldn't I I just want my own little plot of land and hopefully the server isn't too clustered.
[/quote]
So, can you please tell us a little about yourself? You know, like what kind of stuff you like to build, your favourite building material, your hobbies(in game and out), that kind of thing? It gives us a better idea of what kind of a person you are, that's all. And could you also confirm whether or not your forum username is the same as you Minecraft one?

Can't wait to have little baby chickens!

I like to build what ever comes to mind just like doodling, favorite building material mmmmm glass.
hobbies, enjoying outside, reading, chatting with friends.
Darkneveah forum and minecraft name stated in the first post. :ph34r:

[quote name='Captain_Marbles' timestamp='1319214754' post='5535']
In order to be whitelisted, we need to know a little bit about you. And you're not giving a very good impression.
[/quote]
[quote name='Darkneveah' timestamp='1319214564' post='5534']
Can't wait to have little baby chickens!
[/quote]

I'm not a female , Ich bin 21. I speak English. about 5'10 tonned build short brown hair, blue eyes, I like to climb trees on my spair time. I also Play Runescape level 100

Really don't know how much detail you need.

Hey, I'm going to add you to the whitelist now, but this wont come into effect until the next server restart, please be sure to read the rules on level 5 of the spawn tower (more detailed on the forums) then head down towards the hotel straight ahead of the tower, see you in game.

Tyler