Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
starempath

Hiya im starempath

Hiya im starempath this is my first server iv tried to join and im a bit of noob but im very funny iv been playing minecraft for 2 days lol my son recommended the game to me and iv enjoyed it but i want to play with a good community and this seems like a good server please whitelist me and u can call me star for short but my in game name is starempath :)

It just depends when admin is next on. Normally, Darren will post in here when he whitelists you, so keep an eye out. You can probably expect to be whitelisted later today, although I can't promise anything :) Looking forward to seeing you on the server.

Hi Starempath,

Firstly thanks for your interest in the server, unfortunately there has been an issue whilst trying to whitelist you. This issue is due to your IP being banned from the server due to a previous member., this is causing us to be unable to white-list you at the current time.

So i can only appologise if this ip ban has not been brought on by yourself but unfortunately we dont remove any IP ban that is in place.

I sincerly hope you accept our appologies in regards to the situation.

Many Thanks, thanks again for showing interest in YAMS.

Tyler.

Hi,

Yes it was your son Calen.

Your account (starempath) has not been banned from the server, The ip of your location is banned. This was brought on to stop Calen being able to enter the server using a different username, therefore unfortunately in this instance the IP ban will remain in place.

Thanks.

Tyler

[quote name='starempath' timestamp='1319805206' post='5774']
was it my son calen he told me about this server i cant remember his username though but please just ban him dont ban me i was never on this server
[/quote]

My applogies but on this occasion the ban will remain in place as a precuation as we have no feasible way of telling who will be using your account. We have a right to protect ourselves and our users. If you still wish to play Minecraft Multiplayer, maybe you would like to take a look at the Minecraft Forums: [url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum"]http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum[/url]. I'm sure you can find a server on the server that you will enjoy just as much as you could have done here.

Thank you.

I bet this was when he was on the computer and started crying his eyes out and then went out and got drunk hes only a kid he needs games like this to keep his mind off things and he's a troubled lad that's why he got drunk and got into fights over one game i know its hard to believe but he has problems like this so please have him back he would be so happy and it might stop from having mental breakdowns from not being happy school is horrible for him he gets picked on like crazy even attacked games was his only get away he doesn't even do games anymore he just sits in his room on skype so please to end his silence let him play with you again