Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
bnc98

hey guys an bnc98

[b]hey yams server,[/b]

[b] My in game name is bnc98 but u call me by my real name Brenden.[/b]
[b]I am 13 and loves to play minecraft and i been looking for a server that i can build and have fun on[/b].
[b]I love to use red stone alot and build pretty big buildings.[/b]
[b]Some stuff i like like to do out side minecraft is code plugins and mods for the game.[/b]
[b]Even know am not as good as other people when it comes to codeing but i getting there.[/b]
[b]Beside minecraft and codeing i bmx and hang out with my frendens alot of the time[/b] [b]and[/b]
[b]I run this youtube channels bnc1998 and ZoneGam3rs with that channel ZoneGam3rs[/b]
[b]if you have a video we will upload it to youtube.[/b]

Hello there Brenden! Welcome to the Forums!
Thanks for including a little about yourself in your post, it gives us an idea of what kind of person you are. I'm sure you'll like the server. We're a very friendly bunch. You aren't alone when you say you like redstone, I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends here :)
I'm looking forward to seeing you around on the server,
Captain_Marbles.

It just depends when admin has the time. Normally, Darren will post in here when he whitelists you, so keep an eye out. You can probably expect to be whitelisted later today, although I can't promise anything :) Looking forward to seeing you on the server!

Hey welcome to YAMS :)

I've added you to the whitelist but you wont be able to get on until the next server restart which will be some point today.

As potato! said we have some pretty good redstone projects around including the redstone museum which caters from novices to the more experienced redstone master, be sure to check it out and give us your feedback :)

When you do connect please ask a cso for some instructions, if a cso is not online then please read the rules on level 5 of the spawn tower and head towards sandbox, straight ahead of spawn tower and left at the hotel where you can begin to build.

Full more detailed server rules are located here on the forums.

See you in game, Tyler :)

Hey there Brendan, welcome to the server ! you have definitely come to the right place if your looking for a fun server :) thanks for including a little about yourself, its always nice to get some background on the new members. hmm i dont think ive ever met anyone that codes plugins before, what kinds of things have you done ?

il see you in game

Ben AKA Satch2096