Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
fr0_obz

Please can i get white listed?

Hello fr0_obz and welcome to the forums,
Yet another one of Joe and Jon's friends :)
Before you get whitelisted could you tell us a bit about yourself like you favourite building material, hobbies etc.
see you on the server soon

ryan

well i like building with cobblestone, wool and raw wood resources, (i like creating tudor houses) im from wales (cymru) and very proud of it. I like football, rugby and playing minecraft. I am 15 and i know Joe and Jon because they go to my school.

Hey Fr0, welcome to the forums, its nice to see people from all over the united kingdom, and the world ! i think it was just today that i noticed my first scotsman on the forums and now a welshman, all we need now id the irish :P anyway im sure there is a place for your building style in one of YAMS many towns, when you join you will go through a trial process, building a unique and creative house and then you will be free to move into your own little place in the server :) im sure when our admin, Darren, reads this he will be more than happy to whitelist you.

See you in game,

Ben AKA Satch2096

Hello James, I have now whitelisted you - please remember to read the rules at level 5 of spawn tower (more detailed rules on these forums). You can start building in Sandbox to start with, I hope for your sake you're not as bad as your brother! ;) Respect us and the community and we shall respect you and make sure you have fun.