Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

Hello ejthekreeper,

This is getting stupid now, you have private messaged me 3-4 times now asking about being whitelisted. I have explained quite clearly what you need to do. You have now created a post which is good but not so good in the fact that:

1. You didnt create your own topic. So I have had to separate it.
2. You didnt say anything all you did was quote someone elses post "can i get white listed for this server? i know 2 members of your server ElseJon and Dynamo they asked me to join a while ago my username is fr0_obz (the 0 is a zero) thanks" How is that even relevant too you?

I would appreciate it if you stopped sending me pms asking to be whitelisted and edit your original post above to reflect why you are here.

Also please read this topic:[list]
[*][url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/706-welcome-to-yams-fellow-minecrafters/"]Welcome to YAMS fellow minecrafters :)[/url]
[/list]
And all posts in this section:[list]
[*][url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/forum/21-server-rules-and-information/"]Server Rules and Information[/url]
[/list]
Until then I am sorry but I am not whitelisting you.

Thanks,
Darren

HI, my name is [Ejthekreeper AKA] EJ I like to play minecraft a lot, I also do youtube and make servers I also like to play teather ball sometimes I like guitar and electronics for christmas I am getting an ipod touch I used to have a pocket pc Until I sold it I am on minecraft most of the day I LIKE To be on multiplayer servers white-list they are super fun I am 12 years old have a good time reading this topic.

I have waited for 72 hours to be white-listed paitently

[quote name='ejthekreeper' timestamp='1320326081' post='6014']
yes I have

well I will be very so paitent to you
[/quote]

Thank you and please dont double post as per the forum rules which you said you have read:

"Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or anything that does not contribute to the discussion. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed."

Right your starting to annoy me now... you are still pming me multiple times asking to be whitelisted. Can you not see that by pming me multiple times, it is going to annoy me and just make me take longer to whitelist you?

I am now suspending your pm access until futher notice. If you are appologetic and start being patient, maybe just maybe I'll whitelist you. Till then I'm not whitelisting you.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Just as I was going to suspend you from pm acces you send me another pm asking to be whitelisted. Really?? Just STOP Now. lets see if you can be patient for the next 24 hours.... I suggest you re read the forum rules with care.

Hi,my name is ejthekreeper [AKA ej] I like to play minecraft, guitar, hang out in minecraft, yams looks so fun to be on your minecraft again I have waited for about 72 hours to be white-listed you gave me a limit of 24 hrs to be paitent I have been very paitent you have a great server can't wait to be white-listed please white list me this time. I like to play multi-player servers I am 12years old see soon.
:) :wub: ^_^
I chat with friends,off topic,Ejthekreeper my yams username is the same as my minecraft username I can't tolerate griefers, heavy language, mean people I like to hang out with friends on minecraft servers YAMS is awesome darren is way cool when the server opens for me I will be building in the sandbox and other places and making some serious hotels the server I was on I was known as the building king and farming freak but then I found darrens YAMS server and wrapped up the giant hotel I called the vegas sky scrapper I can't wait to come on [Y.A.M.S] . :rolleyes:

darren please do it soon as possible
I had to go get my other comupter my other one was lagging I was wondering if you could also white-list my minecraft computer just this last this last time please

to tyler

I know your excited and want to join but please do not create separate topics for something youve already asked.

I have now whitelisted you however I suggest you read the rules very carefuly and understand them all.

Thank you and welcome to YAMS.

EJ.... and you wonder why I wont enable your PM Access after you started spamming me? You are now spamming the forums again... stop creating multiple topics, you are whitelisted already with username "[url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/user/1031-ejthekreeper/"]ejthekreeper[/url]" if you have a new useraccount then please tell me and I will whitelist it however "[url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/user/1031-ejthekreeper/"]ejthekreeper[/url]" will be taken off. If you continue to spam these forums I will disable your account access or worse ban you from YAMS.

Ok as you are still spamming your account is now disabled for 48 hours, you came on earlier using your normal account so I dont see why you cant use that one. If there really is a new account then I will take that one off whitelist but you will have to tell me the new one in 48 hours when you account is back on and active.