Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Clay_Moore

**DO NOT DELETE**DARREN PLEASE READ**

Hi Darren, please read this, it's more than I deserve but it's what I ask.
I am not a bad person, and I argue the point that I have always been bad when on your server. I have had 2 run ins with you, one of these over a so called swearing incident, I still maintain that what I said wasn't in anyway vulgar or elicit, furthermore it was not even bad language, and if I may say I believe that the person who told you I had said it wanted to do so to gain favor, as I was muted a good 5-7 mins after it had been said. please see following definition.
[b]puss·y·foot·ed[/b], [b]puss·y·foot·ing[/b], [b]puss·y·foots[/b]
[b]1. [/b] To move stealthily or cautiously.
[b]2. [/b] [i]Informal[/i] To act or proceed cautiously or timidly to avoid committing oneself.
So I believe that it was a ridiculous thing to mute for, at the most a warning.
As for my "greifing" of the diamond block, well I haven't a real excuse, except naivety, however I do believe that it too was not an initial banning offence (heard that the guy who had broken many pieces of track got 5mins jail.)
I also think that the reason you banned me was not because I had done anything too bad, but because you simply don't like me, as I say its up to you what you do with this post but I'd like others to read if possible. I think you have everybody on the server scared, If I'm honest I believe that your server is doing kids more harm than good, in terms of you protecting them against swear words, very noble but doesn't work in practice. Did you know, kids have seen up to 100,000 murders by their 18th birthday? Anyway thats not important, I do believe that your rules are stupid but there we go.
So enjoy everybody, but ask yourself the question, is it what you want, to live in fear of upsetting the big cheese?
Anyway thanks for everything buddy, and I'll see you around maybe. Good luck,
Clay Moore

1st. When I muted you for saying it I DID tell you that I knew it wasn't meant in the vulgar way but somepeople who werent paying attention took it that why, that is why I muted you

2nd There is no exuse for stealing, let alone stealing twice

and 3rd dont bring in the whole "You dont like me card" people have been nothing but friendly to you and I take this as a personal knock as I put alot of time into you for you just to do this. If you dont like the rules then why join and try and get back once banned,

It wont be my point of view to get you back but in my opinion you've already had your second chance.

You stole once, once is enough. You were asked nicely why you did it but all you said was "Joe said I had 3 chances, I want a fair trial" you didn't say why you did it when asked only that you had 3 chances, Whitch makes us think like you did this thinking you would get away with it.
You have a rotten attitude and had 2 strikes, that is enough for a ban in any servers books.

Hello Clay Moore,
You may ask but it doesnt mean I have too. Just like I can ask you to follow the rules but you dont have too.. of course however by not following the rules you will be subject to jail time/bans etc. It was the whole situation, you didnt have to say anything at all, it wasnt your place to say anything but you did. You could have just taken your 5 mins mute time, which by the way it wasnt me who muted you... and let it be, but you carried on arguing with myself and my staff.

The other day you left the server with the following:

Mr_Clay_Moore: lol i know, but why cant i just build alone somewhere
Mr_Clay_Moore: yeah i know,
Mr_Clay_Moore: well thanks tyler, its just not for me, you have been very helpful though
Mr_Clay_Moore: remember people, rebel against authority

To me it seems that you never wanted to be a part of the community, just build your own little thing somewhere, thats not what we do on YAMS, we are a community server and work together. What have you given to the community since being here?

There is enouh swearing in the world, we dont need another place for people to swear! I hear swearing all day, it's nice to come home and just relax on the server have some fun and not have to have vulgar langauge in chat. A lot of other people would also agree. We are a family friendly server and take pride in our clean langauge.

So our rules are stupid - fair enough, I guess you wont have to worry anymore...

You broke something which was made for the community to enjoy, it wasnt yours to break.

Griefing is a bannable offense, as you walk into spawn town there are two signs that say "Griefers will be banned!

You were jailed but had no regrets, so a ban was enforced.

Ah now Darren, I was not told that you can record conversations when your not online, and I do believe that you will find that this is illegal,
The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 in general prohibits interception of communications by a third party, with exceptions related to government agencies. A recording made by one party to a phone call or [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-mail"]e-mail[/url] without notifying the other is not prohibited provided that the recording is for their own use; recording without notification is prohibited where some of the contents of the communication—a phone conversation or an e-mail—are made available to a third party.
Just a thought but don't worry, I won't be pressing charges lol, I also believe that I have freedom of speech, and with regards the "arguments" against you, I don't see why I should take a punishment when it was, in my opinion, unfair and unjust. The word that I was muted for is slang, its like saying I'm going to take a gypsy's (we all know the rhyming slag that it stands for, if not google is a wonderful thing)
I do understand that you need rules, and I do think they are stupid, but I did abide by 99% of them.
Thanks, what do you think? Also this is not my attitude speaking, its my reluctance to take a unjust punishment.

I'm sorry, If I've come across uncurtious, but I truly believe that I deserve a chance. You're all nice people, and I never set out to make enemies, neither did I want to.
Just understand where I'm coming from.

Rees, In all fairness now you've had enough chances, You joined like everyone else but instead of the path of helping people and being a good member of community you griefed and then the whole fiasco with other members of staff is enough but if you really think Darren would unban you after what you've put here?
Dont have a lave mate.
We've seen your true personality with the whole idea of pressing charges, if you mean nothing by it then why put it there? I'm sorry you made the wrong choices but if you look at this from Darrens point of view you'll see why. Have fun with the new griefing allowed server you are now on.

Ok fine, enjoy guys, as I did say, the lol after pressing charges means laugh out loud, meaning it was a joke. Anyway, thanks for all, jennerycyde, and everyone else. I maintain that all I am guilty of is being a greifer, of a single block and I still maintain that others have got away with worse but I know that when the face doesn't fit then I have a mountain to climb here. AS I say good luck in this and life, and I wish could be as cool as you with this, as you said should see it from Darren's point of view, surely you can see from mine? Anyway bye people.

no now you seem desperate by bribery to try and get back i wouldn't (Like Saying its Against the Law Ect.) Try And no There is no chance anyway the desision was final it wasn't an accident you also told me you stole from sand box lots that said Plese Take This chest with your items in 48 Hr Warning before the stuff goes something like that so in away more than enough chances you got away with that but you think you will get back ,no because You always talk back to a member of staff Im Sorry But Maybe this new server Will be best For you

Now He Wants To see his Crime Report Edited by Dynamo12xr4 (Joe)

Ok Joe, thanks for saying that,i saves me a job. I was going to see if there was a way back, if there was then I would not have said it but because there isn't it won't hurt to admit it. I did steal from sandbox chests, however only ones that had been there a long time.
As for resorting to bribary, then no, its not my in my interest to take you to court over such a thing, I was meerly pointing out what I could do, not in any of my previous posts, did I say that I would. I now consider this matter closed, I will answer any questions you put to me with honesty, but I expect no more off you.
By the way, also I did ask Joe to see my crime report, and no he didn't show it to me, he is more loyal to the cause than he is to me. Consider yourself lucky to have him, and he will make an excellent CSO.

[quote name='Clay_Moore' timestamp='1320230738' post='5953']
its like saying I'm going to take a gypsy's (we all know the rhyming slag that it stands for, if not google is a wonderful thing)

[/quote]

Well No need to mention that A gypsies Wish Represents Urinating if anyone els dose not understand

So that is also representing some Word We Don't Want to hear on Here Either

Rees You had Your Chance After The first incident

Its a gypsy's kiss by the way...
Here's a good one, a commadore, it represents £15 because
The commadores only UK number one is 3 times a lady,
Lady Godiva is slang for a 5er so 3 times a lady is 3 fivers therefore £15.
See contributing to the community

[quote name='Clay_Moore' timestamp='1320235779' post='5962']
Its a gypsy's kiss by the way...
Here's a good one, a commadore, it represents £15 because
The commadores only UK number one is 3 times a lady,
Lady Godiva is slang for a 5er so 3 times a lady is 3 fivers therefore £15.
See contributing to the community
[/quote]
Don't Bother Anymore

Ok clay for the time being this topic is being closed as you have got your feelings about your ban across.

For the forseeable future the ban will stay in place.