Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
cravend

ANGRY PERSON

OK who said I GREIFED people???!!! It took me WEEKS to get on and i played for 1 session! I mean, this is a great map, but whats the point if i cant get on it??? I havent even built in my sandbox and im out? can anyone even tell me what i was UNFAIRLY accused of? i mean, OTHER servers dont accuse me of greifing and expecily not when it is my FIRST TIME ON!!!
IF I do not get an answer from someone that is high up(not defalt user) or the person that accused me in one week i am spreading this to friends. And beleve me, you dont want that for your precious Y.A.M.S server.
OUTRAGED POST FOR PEOPLE THAT SKIM POSTS!!!!!

Happily(not)
Cravend

P.S. i thought you were better than this.
P.P.S. im posting this in several places.

[color=#222222]Hello Dalton,[/color]
[color=#222222]Indeed it did take you weeks to get on, because you never provided us with the information we asked for as I said in my pm, however you seemed friendly and I explained this to you and you then gave us a reply.[/color]
[color=#222222][/color]
[color=#222222]I personally did not jail you or ban you however we work as a team here so I support them.[/color]
[color=#222222][/color]
[color=#222222]You were jailed for originally breaking wool at the ghost train place in the Halloween place at the side of the iron door, you were jailed as a precaution and so we could talk to you to see if this was a mistake of some sorts.[/color]
[color=#222222][/color]
[color=#222222]However you were then discovered to have stolen (which is a banable offense) from a sandbox user. you stole the following:[/color]
[color=#222222][/color]
[color=#222222]1 diamond pickaxe
1 stone axe
1 iron sword
60 arrows
1 bow
1 iron spade [/color]
[color=#222222][/color]
[color=#222222]We do not take stealing lightly especially from someone’s house![/color]
[color=#222222][/color]
[color=#222222]So you're out outraged that we banned you because you stole? And now if we don't reply to you and meet your demands then you are going to spread the message above? Isn’t that somewhat of a blackmail? Certainly not the way to go about things, and saying something along them lines isn’t going to help your case either, can you see this? [/color]

[color=#222222]Darren[/color]

Firstly, do not demand or threaten anyone whether it be a member of staff or a community member with "i will spread this to friends".

Do not post in various sections of the forum with the same post, this section and this section of the forum only is to be used for Unban requests as the name suggests.

Now as for why you are banned....

I banned you, for 2 reasons

[u]Reason 1[/u]
01 November 2011 at approximatey 12:40am (uk time)

You Griefed the Rollercoaster at the Halloween area, which was created by the community for the community to celebrate a well known day, firstly.... why would you do this? I myself checked the logs for this and it clearly showed you breaking the black wool.

You were jailed by me and were to be spoken to upon your return to the server.

However you did not return to the server in the meantime and you also re-offended by stealing as follows.

[u]Reason 2[/u]

You stole from another member within the sandbox in lot number #15

The items you stole are;

1 diamond pickaxe
1 stone axe
1 iron sword
60 arrows
1 bow
1 iron spade

You clearly broke the 2 major rules of the server, no griefing and no stealing.

For the record, i do have a screenshot of you removing the items from the chest.

Now... care to tell me why you did these crimes? I havent banned you for no reason, i have banned you because you clearly broke 2 rules.

Thanks,
Tyler

oh. reason 1: when i finished the ride, it wouldnt let me exit when i walked out it draged me in.
reason 2: there was a sign that said trash. i guess it ment only ceirtan chests.
as for threat, well i didnt mean it. i think that this is an ausome server and i would never do it.
And i can give back everything next time i get on.
i am so sorry and when i get on i can give back everything next time.
i was just confused about what i did
sorry
Cravend
---------------------------
i will serve jail time but i have to get of now
sorry
--------------------------
i mean off

[b]EDIT BY STAFFF:[/b] merged 3 posts, please dont triple post edit your posts as per rules: [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/992-forum-rules/"]http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/992-forum-rules/[/url]

well cravend usually some people get trapped in fenced-in areas so they have to break the fence but they must replace the fence where they found it, just like real life, but for you there was a pressure plate for one of the doors that you could have stepped one, when leetmurdoc and i got there he noticed that you had broken the block under the door (netherrack) to break the door more faster and we saw dirt was there instead of netherrack, so you could have atleast placed the door back and asked someone to place netherrack down for you or go /warp halloween again to get out.. :/

Hello,

First of all please dont triple post, edit your posts as per rules: [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/992-forum-rules/"]http://www.darrenstr...92-forum-rules/[/url]

[quote]Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) nonsense posts, or anything that does not contribute to the discussion. Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Please use the edit button.[/quote]

Secondly, we will consider your unban request within the next 24 hours and come back to you, if you are successful we will reinstate your account however you will have to start from scratch including re reading the rules. If however you are unsuccessful the ban on will remain permanent in addition to this your forum account will be suspended/banned as when you are banned you are banned from the whole of the YAMS Network.

Please be patient for the next 24 hours while we discuss. Everything you say and have said here will be taken into consideration.

Thank you,
Darren

i hope you realise that im not like this and you have a GREAT server. i've told people good things about it.
[quote name='xXsiyrXx' timestamp='1320366299' post='6041']
and i was the one who jailed you along w/ the help of leetmurdoc, honestly, your overreacting,

i hate to be mean so, have a good day cravend c:
[/quote]
you dont need to worry and you are not being mean ;) and i AM overreacting so you have every right to ban me.
i hope you dont.

After careful consideration we the Staff of YAMS regret to inform you that your ban will be staying in place, this is due to the fact that you broke the rules twice along with your attitude towards it, if you had gone about it another way maybe we would have unbanned you, but demanding and threating in our books is a no go and will not be tolerated.

We hope you encounter another server you can enjoy and that you have learnt from your mistakes.

Thank you for the brief time you spent with us.

Regards,
Darren