Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Ninja_Squid

Ninja_Squid

hello Ninja_Squid,

Is that your minecraft name? If so you will be whitelisted soon but could you tell us a bit about yourself. Like the country you live in, hobbies, favourite building materials etc.
As for wandering into other peoples houses its not allowed unless the owner has given you permission.
Will see you on the server soon

Ryan :)

Hello Ninja_Squid,

First of all welcome to yams. :D Second what is it like to be a Squid who's a Ninja? Sounds interesting.... :o

Thridly please tell us a bit more about yourself as Ryan said, we like to know more about our users before we whitelist, though I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

You can find lots of Server info in:
[url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/forum/21-server-rules-and-information/"]http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/forum/21-server-rules-and-information/[/url]

Thanks,
Darren

oh well am i allowed to peek into windows? like to build out of cobble stone and wood i like wood but sadly it burns during pyro experiments, i'm Asian and i get annoyed when people even "borrow" my stuff i hope people here are trust worthy... if you are building an under ground tunnel in you house if it passes some ones house will it count as trespassing with a ban sentence? i like tunnels. i'm 16 living in California and Ninja_Squid is my mine craft name i think if a squid was smart enough to be a ninja it would be pretty good at it because it has many arms to block or attack with. how close can you be to some ones house and is there a currency system in this world? my favorite color is red, i love anime, rock music by greenday,linkin park, and three days grace. i don't grief ^-^

Hey again,

You can look from the outside! ;) Just dont stare at people through windows! Its best to ask people can I come in etc etc to have a look, we are all friendly here and Im sure people will let you in if you ask! :D They get to show of their work and you are happy becuase you get some ideas, its win win! Well no fire here so wood is good. Peope can borrow but of course they must ask to borrow, any server you go on you will get untrustworthy people - however we enforce our rules and if someone steals they will be warned/jailed/banned etc.

Well we have plots and you should not go over your plot size as this makes it easier to manage towns and is fair for your neigbours. we have a mining world where all mining should be done (not talking about your house basement here) so Im sure youll like it there.

No currency system we do fair trading items for items or pay back latter :)

Anyway you seem like a nice guy, consider yourself Whitelisted. :)