Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
thewill12

thewill12

Hey there Will (if thats actually your name, you never know, the internet can be a confusing place, but anyway... :P) Welcome to the YAMS forums ! Neo was right, YAMS is one of the best servers out there, we pride ourselves on being very community orientated and getting people to get on well with each other and have a good time. Whilst you are waiting to be whitelisted why not tell us a bit more about yourself, whats your favourite block? what do you like to build ? have you built anything cool recently? or it can be more personal e.g. what do you do outside of playing minecraft ? You can also take this an an oppourtunity to start looking around the forums for whats going on in the world of YAMS, and why not get involved and get to know our members.

Il see you in Game

Ben AKA Satch2096

Hey will? As Ben said please tell us a bit more about yourself and we shall get you whitelisted. We like to know more about our users before they get whitelisted, not becuase we are nosey! :P But becuase we a re a strong community and its good to talk! :D

Hey sorry i didn't realise i had replys, anyway i love the iron block as white is my fav colour along side blue and i hate lava cause it just bugs me when people abuse it... Love building homes mainly either out of stone blocks or iron blocks. I love building fountains, Cottages, piston hidden doors and much more. I go to vic college and its alright but i just love to get home to play minecraft with my mate neotiger22 =D. Love swimming, i'm a shy guy. My most recent structure i built was a Fortress with my own private lake and stream alongside my watch tower on a hill

Hey,

I have now whitelisted you, please make sure you read all the rules at spawn tower (full detailed rules on these forums), hopefuly a CSO will be on to give you a tour! You can start by building in sanbox where you will seak approval based on your building style to move to a town, theres lots of towns out there so Youll want to leak around before asking to be approved, a CSO again can help you here.

Good luck and thanks for joining YAMS!

Darren