Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
sandsalamand

Whitelist Sandsalamand

Hey, my in-game name is sandsalamand and I would like to be whitelisted. Well, when I was trying to test out the clay soldiers mod (which is pretty awesome) I accidentally deleted my server list ( which weren't very fun ones anyways). Then I saw your server, and thought it would be really fun, which it probably will be. I like to build with redstone and survive in minecraft, and I sometimes make youtube videos. I would love to come to your server and have fun.

~Sincerely,
Sandsalamand

Hello Sandsalamand! I'm sorry to hear about you loosing your server lists! :wacko: And we don't use mods on this server also. But don't worry, YAMS is an amazing server. Before you get whitelisted, do you think you could tell us a little more about yourself? Like what blocks you like to use. Just so we get a better feeling of what kind of person you are! :D And you should get whitelisted soon.

Um, as for what blocks I like to use, well I like to use planks for floors, redstone for cool contraptions :) , I don't really like cobblestone houses (they just look ugly), I like iron blocks, but they're way too expensive <_< , and I like glass, I like glass ALOT because I can smelt it from sand, thats why my name is sandsalamand :D Yup

Hi Sandsalamand,

Welcome to YAMS, I have now whitelisted you and we hope to see you soon! If a CSO is not on to show you around when you join please read the rules on level 5 of spawn tower and head to sandbox where you can start building to seak approval to move to a proper town! :)

Have fun and good luck, dont break the rules! ;)

Darren