Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
pedrosilva98

I'm a Youtube Addicted (introduction)

i'm pedro it's an european name because i live in Portugal a country next to spain (we are in crisis).
I first start watching minecraft in youtube but when i started watching minecraft was not popular at all so i continued watching and minecraft started growing in me. Today i actually watch many youtube videos made by great youtubers so i consider myself an Youtube addicted.
What i enjoy the most in minecraft is Building but i enjoy cave exploring as well.
Ty for reading (sorry if i wrote anything wrong but i try)

Hello pedro,
Thank you for telling us a bit about yourself :)
Who do you watch on youtube? Any of the popular youtubers or the not so popular?
You will be whitelisted soon but while you wait have a browse through the forums to see whats happening in the world of YAMS!
See you on the server soon,

Ryan

Hola Pedro or Peter in English! :P

Thanks for joining us here on YAMS, I understand you have a friend on the server? :) I dont know portuguese, I do however know Spanish, I lived in Spain for 9 years! :) Though I did visit Portugal in 2002 for a holiday! :) Went to various place.

Anyway I have now whitelisted you, welcome to the server, please read the rules and start building in sandbox! :D

Thanks,
Darren