Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
epicmiro2

hi....

Hi, its me epicmiro, ive been thinking and i think it was a mistake to be so rude and annoying the last times before i got banned, i really like the server,
i hope i can start over and get a second chance,

Thanks
-Miro.

Dear Miro,

I hope you are well, I've asked Darius a few times how you are when he’s come on. Thank you for your apology, however in this case we regret to inform you that your appeal has been unsuccessful.

The fact of the matter is you still did what you did in game and then what you said on the forums, which ultimately lead to you being banned. You could have stopped yourself there from getting into more trouble but you decided to continue.

I don’t take banning lightly and is normally only done if we are absolutely sure it’s the right decision. Before banning you I thought carefully about everything you had done in the past, I listed everything down from my memory, after all this wasn’t the first time you had got yourself in trouble or swore against me or other staff. I and my staff gave you enough warnings, far more then we normally do.
As I’m sure you are fully aware, you are a guest here, this server costs real money to run, money does not grow on trees, the money comes from us working very hard at work and from some greatly appreciated donations, when we come home from work/school etc we don’t expect to be treated badly.

We all put countless hours and effort into this server; I spend most of my evenings on here sorting out problems for users when I could be doing other things... why do I do it? I do it because I enjoy helping people but if people don’t appreciate the time I and others give them then I see no reason for them to stay.

There are many more servers out there like ours, if not better and maybe more suited to something you’re looking for, I do believe you have found at least one that you are happy with, so maybe your time would be better spent helping there?

Good luck with your graphics and best of luck with school, work hard and you shall achieve your desires. Thanks for everything you did while in YAMS.

Kind Regards,
Darren