Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Black_Herring

Hello. :)

Hey there, welcome to the Forums!
I'm guessing that Black_Herring is your minecraft name? Before we add you to the whitelist, would you mind telling us a little about yourself? You know, your building habits, what you like to build, any hobbies you might have, that kind of thing? It's just so we can get an idea of what kind of person you are :).

Thanks,
Captain_Marbles.

Oh right. :L
I play badminton pretty well (in P.E at school) but mainly I just do airsoft as and when. Airsoft, for those of you that don't know, is similar to paintball except it has far more realistic guns (I have an M4 and a SOCOM pistol) and you shoot BB pellets instead of paintballs so it hurts less. :L Basically, I spend most of my time in front of my macbook doing schoolwork because there's an annoying amount of it now, especially with exams looming in December and then throughout next year as well. :/

AS I've said, I'm completely new to minecraft so I don't really know what kind of stuff I do yet. :L

That's a lot of stuff :P. If you're new to minecraft, then you've come to the right place. I'm sure you'll make some good friends on here. Whilst you're being added to the whitelist, would you mind reading all the posts concerning the rules in the link below? A mod/our admin will post in here when you are added to the list, so keep an eye on this thread.Though, the changes won't come into effect until the next server restart, which will probably be sometime today/tomorrow. When you arrive on the server, a CSO such as myself will give you a tour of the server :D. If you hav any problems, just post in here and someone will answer your question.

Rules: http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/forum/21-server-rules-and-information/

See you in game,
Captain_Marbles.

Hi [s]newbie[/s] Dans friend! :P Do you have real name we can call you by or is Herring or Black what you wished to be called by in game?

I'm sure there will be loads of people to help you in game, I have now whitelisted you however it wont take effect until the next restart, I do one every day or so, so hopefuly see you soon! :) Please make sure you read all the rules and understand where the sandbox is.

Thanks,
Darren

Welcome Olly, glad to see you interested in the server and minecraft in general. Looking forward to seeing what you end up building in Yams : ].

And Airsoft is pretty awesome. Gas powered airsoft can hurt pretty bad. I've never taken a paintball shot, but I'd imagine it must be something similar to a green gas airsoft colt.