Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
ElseJon

Spleef Tournament [SUGGESTION]

Hey guys i was playing spleef with ryan and jim and had an idea if enough people were interested to do a spleef tournament i'll supply the shovels to do it, or darren could put on a mod maybe if he agrees to it and theres enough interest to do it. Attached is how the tournament would work. Also i wouldn't mind supplying the prizes fir 1st, 2nd and 3rd, or there could be an entry fee of say 1 iron and then the 1st, 2nd and 3rd get a share of the entry fees.

would you like to do a round a day or a round a week?

when do you think would be a suitable place on the forums to do that and also what time should sign-ups close. and should there be an entry fee?

[b]EDIT[/b]: Posts merged

[quote name='ElseJon' timestamp='1313332863' post='2820']
would you like to do a round a day or a round a week?

when do you think would be a suitable place on the forums to do that and also what time should sign-ups close. and should there be an entry fee?

[b]EDIT[/b]: Posts merged
[/quote]

I think the problem is going to be diffrent time zones, so maybe a week thing or something? But thats still not going to garuntee people will meet at same time, what happen is someone is 12 hours ahead?

Just to be clear here as theres been some confusion - this here is a suggestion for an even not a sign up - ElseJon is not running it and will need to get it approved by Madrad as that's his job so please dont take it away from him. Thank you.

I was thinking now that we have users (including Darren) that like to spleef that we could organize a day when most of us get together to spleef!

thoughts on what day would be good along with maybe rewards for winners etc?

I was thinking that we could have a sign on a wall that people could get their name on for the week along with some perks to be determined

Hummm....[Puts thinking cap on]....

The Saturday Spleef

Come one come all and spleef the day away. A tornament to be had hosted in the Splinterz Spleef Arena. Sign your name up and the timezone you are in and a time will be found to suit us all.

...It could work... :) ...I will look at little more into it when my PC returns home

King of Spleef your crown has tarnished with age. To regain your throne to its former splender, you must now face off with challengers new and old throughout the land. Should you fail to rise to the challenges your title shall be forfit. Should you win, you will be raised as the once and future King of Spleef.

LOL We should do some sort of Tekken King Of Iron Spleef Tournament!
Or just do single evens but with team leader board - like so

Members versus CSO versus Mods and Admins

If a person wins they get 1 point, if they lose they get 0 (obv) but if the person is a CSO team CSO gets a point, team with most points at end gets a prize each and the member of the team overall in the lead gets a special prize?

Lol, no harm in rooting for two teams. If there ever is a SWSL (Server Wide Spleefing League : P), you'd have double the chance of having your team in the Super Spleefer Bowl. : D

Btw, I'm not really that into American Football, it's just my best friend is, so it's the only national sport structure I know lol

Sign in to follow this