Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)

Hello!

Please could you tell us a bit more about yourself and what you like to do in Minecraft? I take it from your message to me that you like redstone?

Or was that just a crafty way of trying to have a floating house! ;-) Nice theory but as I have explained I cant allow it I'm affraid, however if you are into redstone maybe your skills could get used elsewhere once you have been approved from sandbox.

[b]Top Tip[/b]: Dont make your sandbox house all redstone functional! Looks are more important to me then showing me you can do redstone. :)

Thanks,
Darren

kk.
I do enjoy making fully automated machines out of redstone and pistons.
I'd like to make an interestingly shaped building for sandbox (conical?).
I play pokemon and started with piplup.
I like Halo and can't wait for Halo 4.
I read a lot of fantasy books, e.g. The inheritance cycle, The fire within, Harry Potter, Terry Pratchet etc...
I've been playing minecraft for a while now and am bored of singleplayer so, why not join a server?
I chose this one because it lookes like it is faily regulated e.g. no griefers/robbers and HAS DOCTOR WHO!!!

That's a bit about me but If I get whitelisted, I won't be able to properly join the server until Bukkit updates :(

[quote name='Jennercyde (Josh)' timestamp='1322650896' post='7198']
Atra esterní ono thelduin. Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr. Un du evarínya ono varda. (Awwww yeah, I'm a geek)
Hi, I'm Josh
[/quote]
Is that in the ancient language?
Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
:D