Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
ColorMeLove

ColorMeLove(Fiona)

Hello All, So I'm not sure what I'm suppose to write here... Uhm, I'm 15(16, in the end of June). My name is Fiona. You can also call me Color, or Love, I respond to it all.

Fiona as a MineCraft Player: I have found a love for colors on minecraft and i really enjoy collecting colored wool, dyes, and pretty things. I also enjoy making cakes, and i have yet to find any coco beans but if i had i'm sure i would enjoy making cookies as well. I don't particularly like to mine... When i do i tend to get lost or die. I like playing in water. I love having Picnic's with Eightbitben, and enjoy helping him when i can with community projects. I love this server and i feel like the people are on it are part of my family.

Fiona's Past:I grew up at a beach house till my parents got divorced when i was 10, My dad is a pilot, and was hardly ever home, but my mom was an at home mom(now she's an RN nurse). I have 2 older brothers. The oldest, Chris, is 25, and he's an electrical engineer working for GM. The other is Michael, He is 21 and he's in College to be a personal trainer or something like that... They impacted my life a lot. I grew up playing Super Mario World, and Super Smash Bro's, on NES, My brothers blared techno, and alternative music through the house all the time, when i wasn't inside the house i would be playing in the water(in the summer), or with my friend Kassandra. I watched Cartoon Network constantly till 9pm in which my parents used to tell me "bad things" came on TV. Growing up my favorite foods were, Beefaroni, Ramen, Cheese, Sushi, and Kosher Dill Pickles. I collected Beanie Babies, and my grandmother bought my TONS of dolls(she was a doll collector) I loved playing with Hot-wheels, Stuffed Animals, Barbies, and Blocks...all at the same time..

Fiona's Present, and Future: Well now I'm in the end of my sophomore year. Next year i will be starting a Design and Illustration program at a tech center near my school for half of the school day. I will be taking an intro to college studies class this summer while working at my job at Hot Topic. Hopefully i will get in to an Elementary Japanese Language class in the Fall at a local College. Music is very important to me, and i love finding new bands. I love concerts, i love cute things, like stuffed animals, colors and patterns, blanket forts, I want to have a Picnic, I love sweets, but i have a very small sweet tooth and can't handle much of them. I love my Friends, and my family(not all blood family, but they are close enough to be that) I love art, and there are lots of other things i love but i'm getting tired of thinking, if i remember more i will write them in this topic later :3

Wow, I think that's the most I've ever seen you say at one time ;)

Glad to have you finally on the forums since you've been in game longer than most of the people on there now including me!

I really want you to get your wool shop back open soon and I put a donation chest outside the door which does occassionally have wool in it so you should be sure to check it often!

I love pretty things too and it's nice to have another girl around :lol: so we can keep the boys on their toes! haha

JB

haha Defiantly, I suppose i could open my shop now actually. I just need to get to it. Since its the end of the school year i have had a lot of work piling up so i've been ultra busy but summer's coming :3 i'll have a lot more time ! ;)