Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
James

Please Read Darren

I am really sorry about the pirate ship darren. I mean this truthfully and from the heart. My entire server was blown up a couple of weeks back so I know what it feels like :'( I have changed Darren.
I completely understand if you don't want me on your server but it says I am globally banned from all MCbans servers. If you don't want me on your server, could you at least please un ban me from MCbans servers?

Sorry again Darren.
Yours sincerely,

mad_gamer8004

Before Darren even replies to this I'm going to say something,
1st of all if you didn't like Darren or YAMS why not just leave instead of destroying something
2nd You only feel bad for what you did because it happend to you? So it's fine for you do to something but as soon as it's done to you its bad?
3rd All this really seems about is you wanting to get off a global ban so you can join other servers if you fail on ours.
I think you should continue to be banned and on a global ban so other servers can see what you are like.
You could have talked through your problems or just left, but you took the other route and became a greifer and a griefer deserves to be branded a greifer.

Over the year I have been playing Minecraft I have only ever destroyed 1 thing, Which was Darren's ship. All because of my lying sister! Darren. I am taking the video down straight away.

Okay stop liking your own posts for one, if you had even glanced at the forum rules you would see thats not acceptable.
Also, the things you posted on the youtube video about Darren and YAMS are disgusting, you insulted him in several comments and even laughed at some of the comments YAMS members (which commented without being told to do to, they did it out of sheer anger towards your immature and stupid action)

It really makes me laugh that you think you could have changed so much in only 3 months, and it makes me laugh even more that if you are allowed back on you think you'll be welcomed back. I know I should be diplomatic about this and be abit nicer to you but to be honest I can't even fake being nice to you,

I did not insult him.
And secondly I am using iPod and I thought that was the confirm message button. I will unlike them now then.

If i did put in the comments i do not like darren, It was because of my lying sister! I already said this. She told me that Darren was insulting her. Then i found out this was a lie.

In the description of the video you insulted him, and you've even posted videos of you trying to get onto many servers and getting banned from one titled "getting banned by a noob" because you blatantly deregarded the rules and continues to fly and "pretend to steal this guys stuff" you have no regard for any servers rules.

And flicking through your videos you language is atrocious and this is a family friendly server with no swearing so I really think you should continue to check out other servers.

Also in another video you try steal from somebodies chest with a friend, and when you find out you cant you suggest breaking his house, I really think you should just start your own server with your friends as I don't think you are right for this server.

Oh my god!
I do have my own server!
That video probabaly is for my server!
I was on Darren's server for like 8 weeks. Then my sister told me that lie and I burned his pirate ship to get revenge.

And no, it wasn't for your server, things you put on the internet will come back to haunt you, there are even more videos of you playing on other peoples servers trying to grief and smash thing. I really think you continue to play on your own server with your own friends where you can do what you like.
Have a nice day.

James you have even posted yourself getting banned for burning down a forest on another server, so you've only destroyed one thing?
Honestly, just stop trying to get onto this server as you are really not right for this server
"Do you think we'll get banned" - your friend
"If we get caught" - you.

You where caught on here, you were banned, So stop lying and making excuses, your known now as a greifer on multiple servers so I doubht you'll get on any decent servers, you had your chance on the best server out there and ruined it. Have fun on your own server

Hello James,

As far as I'm concerned and I'm pretty sure I can say this for the rest of the community here at YAMS, especially those that were on at the time of the Castaway, you did what you did and the ban should remain in place. It’s nice to see you saying sorry but you made that choice to go ahead and grief the pirate ship, no one else is to blame here not even your sister!

Only you and your actions, all I can hope is that you have learnt from your actions and that you won’t be doing this again on the next server you find though I do notice that we are not the only server you have been banned from..

Maybe you have changed, maybe you haven’t, either way ban remains in place and as policy you will now be banned from these forums and the rest of the YAMS Network.

Darren