Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
USHRecon

Hey, its USHRecon again..

Darren, i know it has been 4 months since i got banned. YAMS was the first server i joined. Yes, i did break glowstone and yes i did disobey the rules, but at least, after all this time, i could get a secound chance. I am only on one server now, but i would try to gain another chance to recover my dignity on this server also. If u could consider, i have gained a lot of experience with server administration, and i saw what u may have felt when someone griefed ur server. Well, all i want to say is that i am extremelly sorry. I would really like to come back to your server, but i just need a chance to prove i changed.

Thanks, USHRecon

Hello,

Its nice to see you would like to redeem yourself however this is now your second appeal for an unban and I'm sorry to tell you that once again it is being denied. You did what you did and already had your shot on this server when you were on here and jailed, you could have turned things around in jail, thats why it's there.. a chance to redeem yourself before you get banned. Of course sometime there no jail and just a ban, but that all depends on the severity of the crime.

Also it's nice to know YAMS was the first server you joined however it wont be your last there's loads more servers out there! I suggest you have a look around and see what you can find. I'm sure you can find one better than YAMS for yourself and that you will enjoy more. :)

Thank you,
Darren