Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
needfor

needforsleepzzz

Hi Yams community! After playing minecraft since 1.4, on single player, i have decided to join a multiplayer server. I looked around on google, and this server seems very organized, friendly, and neat. I would love it if your admin would whitelist me so i can play in this server. My username is needforsleepzzz.

Hello needforsleepzzz,
Thanks for your little intro, but before you get whitelisted could you tell us a bit more about yourself like your hobbies and favourite building materials etc.
And while you wait have a browse through the server rules and have a look at what's going on in the world of YAMS!
See you on the server soon,
Ryan

Hobbies: IRL:Cello, basketball ;In MC:going around during night and killing mobs, and explore. My favorite building material is wool and wood, and i think cobble is ugly. My building style is very abstract and contemporary. I love to make group expeditions to the unknown, and then split the spoils evenly. I'm the carefree type, not insulted easily. I also love to help out people. I think that is why Yams attracts me since it seems everyone is helpful and nice.