Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
mnm95

mnm95

Hey there, welcome to the forums!
Before you are whitelisted, could you tell is a bit more about yourself? What kind of things you like to build, your favourite materials, any hobbies (in game+out), that kind of thing? If you're stuck, look at other people's posts for inspiration. It just gives us an idea of what kind of person you are before we meet you in game :).

Thanks,
Captain_Marbles.

Ok!

In game, I am relatively good with redstone, In SSP make a lot of fortresses with hidden piston doors and the like. I like to make my houses all different, like each with a different twist almost, (I can't stand bland cobblestone square houses) and am glad to see that I basically follow the rules toward house design already in my singleplayer. I can't stand it when my buildings are lopsided or just ugly and I have torn many of my own down for those reasons

Out of game, I play other videogames, mostly roleplaying games (skyrim ftw), and I also read alot. I have run my own server for me and a few of my friends (complete with transportation system, can't wait to see yours!) and have and look forward to see how much of a community your server has!

I have read the rules, and will follow all of them.

Thanks!

Thanks for that :)
You can expect to be whitelisted by Darren (our Admin) or a Moderator sometime today/tomorrow. They'll post in here when they do so, so keep an eye on this thread.
Nice to see that you have pre-emptively read the rules :)

See you in game,
Captain_Marbles,

Hello!

Thanks for joining YAMS and welcome! :)

I have now whitelisted you I hope your mc name is "[url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/user/1192-mnm95/"]mnm95[/url]" if so no worries there, just please make sure you read the server rules inside the tower and also visit Sandbox where you can start building, there more info about sandbox in game. See you in game! :)

Thanks,
Darren

Hi!

When I try to connect to the server it says I'm not whitelisted. I could connect tommorow. Is there a special event going on or something?

Thanks
MnM

Oh nevermind, I didn't see Darren's post. Sorry for unnecessary thread!

[quote name='mnm95' timestamp='1325713914' post='8342']
Hi!

When I try to connect to the server it says I'm not whitelisted. I could connect tommorow. Is there a special event going on or something?

Thanks
MnM

Oh nevermind, I didn't see Darren's post. Sorry for unnecessary thread!
[/quote]

Yeah sorry having some trouble at moment but being night time and all not sure when it will be fixed, hopefuly by tomorrow!

Sorry had to leave you on own, thank you for reading all the stuff in the tower though, really appreciate it! As a reminder sandbox is located Northy East of the tower use /compass. Go east from the tower until you hit the hotel, dont go inside but go left (north) until you see the sandbox rules. Read them pick a plot and get started! :) The mining portal is near the water by sandbox ask a member for directions! :)

Good luck.