Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainBruce

introduction, and Whitelist Request

CaptainBruce here...

I read your Blog http://www.darrenstraight.com/blog/2010/12/28/banned-from-minecraft-something-super-awesome-server/

And have to say Myself(CaptainBruce), and my two grandchildren j0sh and jAke have experienced the same thing in minecraft classic servers.
Once we read your blog, we have decided to make the break and support your efforts in here.

Our hope is, that the 3 of us (CaptainBruce, j0sh, and jAke) can eventually be put in one of your towns together, as we tend to build next to each other and connect our buildings.

Thankyou for what you do...

Hello CaptainBruce,
It's nice to see you playing with your grandchildren :)
Before we whitelist you could you tell us a bit about yourself? Like your favourite building materials etc.
And while you wait please read the server rules [url="http://www.darrenstraight.com/minecraft/index.php?/topic/991-server-rules/"]here[/url] and feel free to browse through the forums :)
See you on the server soon

Ryan

Hello CaptainBruce,

Welcome to YAMS.

I have gone ahead and whitelisted CaptainBruce! :)

As Ryan said please make sure you read our rules and also tell us a bit about yourself such as what you like to do in and outside of Minecraft.

When you join YAMS you will be in the main tower with the rules and other info from where you can proceed to spawn town/community room and then onwards to the Sandbox where you can grab a plot and start building to get approval from myself to move to a real town!

Thanks,
Darren

To log into the server, log into minecraft. On the main menu, it should say Multiplayer. Click on [b]multiplayer[/b]. Then click on [b]add server[/b]. Where it says [b]server address[/b], paste [b][size=4]85.236.102.40:31665 [/size][/b][size=4]there. You can put anything for server name. When you're done, click [b]done[/b]. The server will then appear in your list of multiplayer servers.[/size]