Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Minecraft not working no more :(

Hi All,

Not sure if anyone on here can help me but here goes anyway;

After expressing my interest in building an airport and it was agreed that i should make some in multiplayer first, i got annoyed at trying forever and a day to mine some materials just to make a replica so i decided to install a mod on my computer so i can give myself items in singleplayer (gathered this would be alot less time consuming for myself as i was having to mine everything by myself) ...... installed it all.... (exactly as the guide said to) and bang..... minecraft screen goes black as soon as i log in, any ideas?

Thanks in advance ;)

Well i had somthing similer what i did was i got mcpatcher and followed the step if you want to wipe all the mods and stuff clikc unpatch heres the link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/232701-529-item-fixes166-compatible-mcpatcher-hd-fix-210-01/

Managed to get the game working again, but whilst installing the mod i've forced the game (un-intentionally) to update to 1.6.6 MEH!

So my plan now is to build the airport in 1.6.6 and take some screenshots then upload them onto the forum then i will downgrade again to 1.5 (thats if the server is still on 1.5 then as i aint the quickest of builders lol, hopefully i will have it done within the next 2 days.

However i am also changing my ISP as from the 5th so i'm expecting a day or 2 without the internet so hopefully i can get this done and get the pictures uploaded before i have my "down time"

Wolfie, i checked that link out but then had a brain wave.... i could just go through the folders and delete the files that i put in with the mod (big error it took me nearly 20 minutes haha!)

Wish i had checked back for a reply before i started to delete them lol

Sign in to follow this