A quite peaceful town situated in the frozen north of YAMS. Snowheim boasts beautiful views of a snow covered forest. With cobblestone houses with a dark wooden trim, do you feel that you could make this your home?
While above the ground may be quite underneath is another story. Each home will be connected to the Underpath, an underground tunnel system connecting every home in Snowheim. Connected to this pathway you will find all the public farms and buildings of Snowheim.
Town buildings and attractions include:
- The Library
- Biggest farms in YAMS
Materials for main outside walls:
- All types of cobblestone materials.
- Small amounts of mossy cobblestone for detail.
- Dark spruce logs for detail such as corners / rims.
- Oak plank stairs and slabs
- Cobblestone stairs and slabs.
- Dark spruce logs as extra detail.
- All types of glass for windows.
- All types of fences and iron bars for balcony rails.
- Small amount of other materials for outside furniture such as lampposts, glowstone. seats, tables etc
- Your plot size is 14x14 this includes your house walls.
- Do not go over the imaginary markes plot border.
- You must only have 2 levels above ground to your house.
- You may have a pointy roof with an attic inside.
- Basements are allowed, you will be encased in bedrock.
- Slopped roof overhang using stairs or slabs.
- One high row of leaves as a shrub around the house base.
- Flowers, vines and tall grass such as shrubs and ferns.
- Signs, torches and trap doors flush against your wall.
When asking for sandbox approval you do not need to specify which part of the town you want to live in, only the main town name.
When you are approved please move into the first available plot next to someone instead of going out of the way.
Staff member in charge: