A quiet yet wide-spread town located in the East side of the YAMS network. Farefall has a large but peaceful lake running alongside it helping to break up the landscape into nothing short of beauty. The town has 4 regions within itself which are yet to be named by the public, all the regions still belong to the town and are very much a part of it.
Here at Farefall we intend on putting you first; The community. With public buildings, attractions and general landscaping keeping the town looking good there is always going to be something for you to do.
We have a simple but effective farm in place which is open to expansion if the members wish to do so and if the needs of the town require it, this is to be discussed once we've settled in.
Farefall Welcomes You.
Town buildings and attractions include:
- Coming soon...
Materials for main outside walls:
- All types of stone brick materials.
- Small types of stone brick materials.
- Oak pine logs for detail such as corners / rims.
- Oak plank stairs and slabs
- Stone brick stairs and slabs.
- Stone brick as extra detail.
- All types of glass for windows.
- All types of fences and iron bars for balcony rails.
- Small amount of other materials for outside furniture such as lampposts, glowstone. seats, tables etc
- Your plot size is 14x14 this includes your house walls.
- Do not go over the imaginary markes plot border.
- You must only have 2 levels above ground to your house.
- You may have a pointy roof with an attic inside.
- Basements are allowed, you will be encased in bedrock.
- Slopped roof overhang using stairs or slabs.
- One high row of leaves as a shrub around the house base.
- Flowers, vines and tall grass such as shrubs and ferns.
- Signs, torches and trap doors flush against your wall.
When asking for sandbox approval you do not need to specify which part of the town you want to live in, only the main town name.
When you are approved please move into the first available plot next to someone instead of going out of the way.
Town plot regulations:
- You must only have 2 levels above ground to your house, 3 including a roof.
- You may have a basement to a maximum of 7 blocks deep.
- Your house should not go over the 14x14 plot border which is marked by torches, fences and glowstone.
- With this said you may however have a pointy roof overhang it by one block around it.
- Please ensure you keep to the town style which is: Stone bricks with oak wood trimmings.
- We ask this so all houses fit in nicely with the town style.
- When asking for sandbox approval you do not need to specify which part of the town you want to live in, only the main town name which is: Farefall
- When you are approved please move into the first available plot next to someone instead of going out of the way.