Maplehold has some very interesting scenery and has 3 different biomes in a small area around the welcome centre, you'll have to go there and explore a bit to see the scenery although some of it will become quite obvious as you are travelling there! Maplehold is a town based on wood. Pine wood, birch wood, oak wood and even jungle wood! It is based in the south of YAMS and will be needing plenty of help from the community very soon to keep it growing!
Hope to see you there soon - The Maplehold team.
Town buildings and attractions include:
- The Bridge
- The Enchantment Building
- Potions Dungeon
- The Library
Materials for main outside walls:
- All types of wooden plank materials.
- All types of logs for detail such as corners/ rims.
- All types of wooden plank stairs and slabs.
- All types of wooden logs as extra detail.
- All types of glass for windows.
- All types of fences and iron bars for balcony rails.
- Small amount of other materials for outside furniture such as lampposts, glowstone. seats, tables etc
- Your plot size is 14x14 this includes your house walls.
- Do not go over the imaginary markes plot border.
- You must only have 2 levels above ground to your house.
- You may have a pointy roof with an attic inside.
- Basements are allowed, you will be encased in bedrock.
- Slopped roof overhang using stairs or slabs.
- One high row of leaves as a shrub around the house base.
- Flowers, vines and tall grass such as shrubs and ferns.
- Signs, torches and trap doors flush against your wall.
When asking for sandbox approval you do not need to specify which part of the town you want to live in, only the main town name.
When you are approved please move into the first available plot next to someone instead of going out of the way.
Staff member in charge: