A well-ordered town in the West, we currently offer unrestricted views of the sunsets of YAMS. Once you have been set up with a plot and have built your home, join us in making Perivale the best place to live in YAMS!
Town buildings and attractions include:
- The observation tower
- The Post office
- The riverside pleasaunce
- The library
- The vets
- The cafe iris
Materials for main outside walls:
- All types of smooth stone materials. Not stone brick.
- White stone slabs for detail such as corners / rims.
- Stone brick stairs and slabs.
- White stone slabs
- Smooth stone as extra detail.
- All types of glass for windows.
- All types of fences and iron bars for balcony rails.
- Small amount of other materials for outside furniture such as lampposts, glowstone. seats, tables etc
- Your plot size is 14x14 this includes your house walls.
- Do not go over the imaginary markes plot border.
- You must only have 2 levels above ground to your house.
- You may have a pointy roof with an attic inside.
- Basements are allowed, you will be encased in bedrock.
- Slopped roof overhang using stairs or slabs.
- One high row of leaves as a shrub around the house base.
- Flowers, vines and tall grass such as shrubs and ferns.
- Signs, torches and trap doors flush against your wall.
When asking for sandbox approval you do not need to specify which part of the town you want to live in, only the main town name.
When you are approved please move into the first available plot next to someone instead of going out of the way.
Staff member in charge: