Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
darrenstraight

West: Perivale

K, so Backstage, i started building some of the larger props. So far i put in a hatstand, tree, and small cottage

[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1278/20130110172811.png[/img]

Also added a bed, and tried to make a cannon...that didnt look good :P

[quote name='changingtuna88' timestamp='1357857129' post='18191']
K, so Backstage, i started building some of the larger props. So far i put in a hatstand, tree, and small cottage

[img]http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/1278/20130110172811.png[/img]

Also added a bed, and tried to make a cannon...that didnt look good :P
[/quote]

I'm confused, what's the pillar made of slabs?

[quote name='DevonHD' timestamp='1358083066' post='18304']
So me and Luke have done the snack bar and the cloak room aswell as the curtains on the seats up stairs and the fences on the stairs (forgot what they are called) :)
[/quote]

Balustrades :P the one time auto correct helps. Also when nick did the lighting, he had a wire exposed in the hallway, so I concealed it(the lights still work).

Thanks :P, that silly slime, I think it's about time we start to collect stuff for the roof and finish it instead of doing all the interior design

Also I've been looking back through the posts and since June -ish, Tuna you still haven't built them automatic farms after steer said it was fine, when will this be done? :) Edited by DevonHD

[quote name='DevonHD' timestamp='1358245717' post='18345']
Thanks :P, that silly slime, I think it's about time we start to collect stuff for the roof and finish it instead of doing all the interior design

Also I've been looking back through the posts and since June -ish, Tuna you still haven't built them automatic farms after steer said it was fine, when will this be done? :)
[/quote]

Didn't really know if we were continuing, but now that slime balls are easier to get, it shouldn't be that hard