Yet Another Minecraft Server (YAMS)
darrenstraight

West: Perivale

I have spent this morning doing the roof, its made of smooth stone, so then the detail can be added as a second layer under it.

Please let me know if not ok, it's 17x20 radius with I think 11 height or so. Had to use unequal distances as theres no centre to the main room where it could be a complete perfect dome without having to add extra bit to one side, but if you want it centred and we just add in fillers at one end let me know and ill redo! :S

[quote name='darrenstraight' timestamp='1358595732' post='18492']
I have spent this morning doing the roof, its made of smooth stone, so then the detail can be added as a second layer under it.

Please let me know if not ok, it's 17x20 radius with I think 11 height or so. Had to use unequal distances as theres no centre to the main room where it could be a complete perfect dome without having to add extra bit to one side, but if you want it centred and we just add in fillers at one end let me know and ill redo! :S
[/quote]

Yay a roof!!

After the theatre I was thinking about what to do. A aquarium popped in my head but we can only have squids. Then I started to think of something fun like a spleef area or some sort of game as has been put on the welcome centre suggestion board

[quote name='nams cupcake' timestamp='1358872291' post='18620']
If you look a up a few pages, I suggested a pig racing arena, there should be a tester on one in the testing world :)
[/quote]

:D, This will be fun

Edit: Its really dark in the theater how to stop it? Edited by DevonHD

Yeah...I'll swim in your fish tank....on one condition...
I get payed diamonds :D
And we could have dispensers that shoot fish, and then drop into holes, and then into hoppers (next update) and back into the dispense :P

But remember, we still have to finish theatre :P

Ok so was going to make little chairs and stands in pit (would have been stair with sign on it to be stand and stair w/ signs or item frames for chair) but didn't know if steer wanted so I didn't. Instead I made the wool floor in the snack bar and cloak room purple, sign said u wanted different color wool